Calling all artists!
Welland Public Library wants to put YOUR artwork on our new library cards. Submit your best original art to our Creative Cards Contest for a chance to win amazing prizes and have your work featured on the libraryā€™s new line of cards.
- One entry per person.
- Two age categories:Ā under 18 and 18+
- Must be a resident of Welland
- Images should be a standard size (5ā€¯ x 7ā€¯, 8ā€¯ x 10ā€¯). If selected, the image will be scaled down to library card size (2 1/8ā€¯ x 3 3/8ā€¯). Physical artwork should not exceed 8 Ā½ā€¯ x 14ā€¯.
- No restrictions on colour or materials. Physical and electronic artwork will be accepted.
- The image doe not have to be library-related. Wow us with your creativity!
The deadline for submissions is Saturday, May 20, 2017.
Drop your artwork off at any WPL branch and fill out a submission form.
Submissions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (cechlin null@null wellandlibrary NULL.ca). Files must be .jpeg or .tiff format, 300 DPI, and must not exceed 10 megabytes. A completed submission form must be received along with your submission (either fill out a form at the library or attach the completed form to your email). The form is available at http://wellandlibrary.ca/forms-publications/forms/.
Winners will be chosen by the libraryā€™s Art & Signage Committee and will be announced in late May 2017.
Questions? Contact Conor Echlin at email@example.com (cechlin null@null wellandlibrary NULL.ca).